Nuheart AS was incorporated in January 2014 by Dr. Vegard Tuseth to develop a potentially game changing and novel VAD concept for trans-catheter delivery.
A highly competent and experienced group of advisors are involved. Members include internationally profiled, key opinion leaders within cardiac intervention, surgery and research as well as technical expertise from the engineering field.
- Prof Dan Atar, Head of Cardiology, Oslo University Hospital, Ullevål, Oslo, Norway, Vice President European Society of Cardiology, President Advisory Board, Co-Head of Steering committee, preclinical and clinical development programme.
- Assist. Prof., M Settergren – Head of Cardiac Intervention, Karolinska, Stockholm, Sweden.
Advisor Preclinical and clinical development programme.
- Prof., P Grübel – Thrombosis expert-interventionalist, USA.
- Prof., K Dickstein – Former President European Heart Failure association, Stavanger Uni Hospital, Norway.
- Prof., R. Haaverstad – Cardiac surgeon, Head of Norwegian society of surgeons, Bergen, Norway.
Advisor preclinical and clinical testing programme.
- Julian Dudley-Smith, CEO
Broad industry consensus on the significant need for minimal invasive and trans catheter VAD technologies.